Tom Cruise Can Run, But He Can’t Hide, in the New Mummy Trailer
Hell hath no fury like an ancient-princess-mummy scorned. At least that’s what Tom Cruise figures out in the new trailer for the upcoming reboot of The Mummy, which finds Cruise and his trusty team accidentally awakening her from her roomy tomb in contemporary times. She’s pretty pissy about the whole situation and puts a curse on our leading man in retaliation, but is it bad that we kind of empathize with her? Because, as it turns out, thousands of years ago she was pretty unfairly entombed when she was about to be Egypt’s next queen … although she doesn’t have to take over the whole world now to get her ultimate revenge, we’d argue. The action-packed thriller will be released on June 9.
- Watch a Mixologist Fact-Check Hollywood Bar Scenes
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course