Tom Cruise Can Run, But He Can’t Hide, in the New Mummy Trailer
Hell hath no fury like an ancient-princess-mummy scorned. At least that’s what Tom Cruise figures out in the new trailer for the upcoming reboot of The Mummy, which finds Cruise and his trusty team accidentally awakening her from her roomy tomb in contemporary times. She’s pretty pissy about the whole situation and puts a curse on our leading man in retaliation, but is it bad that we kind of empathize with her? Because, as it turns out, thousands of years ago she was pretty unfairly entombed when she was about to be Egypt’s next queen … although she doesn’t have to take over the whole world now to get her ultimate revenge, we’d argue. The action-packed thriller will be released on June 9.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of