Try to Escape the Dollhouse From Hell in the New Annabelle: Creation Trailer
We have a feeling there’s going to be an uptick in search traffic for the word “pediophobia” after watching the new trailer for Annabelle: Creation, because let’s face it — this is a hell of a menacing doll, folks. Do not watch if you don’t like dolls, okay? The latest entry in the Conjuring universe has the pleasure of torturing a nun and her nice group of orphans, who are invited to live with an off-putting dollmaker and his wife after the death of their daughter. Surprise! A doll they own is possessed with the daughter’s spirit, and it wants to torture to death everyone who gets in her way. Chuckie will meet his match on August 11.
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates