Watch Aziz Ansari List Everything He’s Eaten This Week
Fresh from finishing Master of None’s second season, Aziz Ansari is taking time to hang out, catch his breath, and enjoy the fans who shout at him on the street. As part of his appearance at Vulture Festival on Saturday, Ansari entertained a few of our burning questions: What had the comedian, newly trained in pasta-making, eaten this week? What TV shows could he entertain himself with if trapped in an internet-less bunker? Why would he like to be Rob Lowe in 1985? The answers may surprise you.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of