Game of Thrones Season 7 Trailer: Gird Your Loins!
Ice! Fire! Dragons! War! The first teaser for the new Game of Thrones season has arrived with all of the above. Everyone is preparing for battle in the preview —Cersei smirks upon her throne with Jamie at her side, Tyrion eyes Dany’s dragons as they soar around what is presumably Dragonstone, and Jon Snow readies the Night’s Watch. Is that Jorah’s greyscaled hand we spy, reaching out from a prison cell around the 1:20 mark? Even with Cersei on the throne, the Lannisters are dwindling, and someone’s hand traces the lines of a map, toppling over a Lannister lion. “If we don’t put aside our enmities and band together we will die,” Ser Davos advises. “And then it doesn’t matter whose skeleton sits on the Iron Throne.” Game of Thrones returns July 16.
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates