New Spider-Man: Homecoming Trailer: What’s a Teen Got to Do to Join the Avengers?
Ordinary teen Peter Parker wants what we all want: health, food, a home, to fit in at school, and of course, the fatherly admiration of Robert Downey Jr. In the latest trailer for Marvel’s Spider-Man: Homecoming, your new, baby-faced Spidey Tom Holland, hot off his turn in Civil War, tries to figure out how to get into the Avengers and faces off with Michael Keaton’s Vulture (sadly, he’s not playing this website). We also get a glimpse of Donald Glover’s supporting role. There are battles in subway stations, in the suburbs, and on the Staten Island Ferry, just in case you forgot this movie was set in New York. Spider-Man: Homecoming premieres July 7.
- Homeland: In Memoriam
- The Best Video Games for Non-Gamers to Play in Quarantine
- An Ode to Alexis and David’s Constant Bickering on Schitt’s Creek
- Ruth Langmore’s Most Iconic Lines on Ozark
- Don’t Watch These Movies If Quarantine Is Driving You Crazy
- Why Are People Watching Pandemic Movies Right Now?
- Gloria Steinem Describes New York Magazine As ‘Heaven’
- The Circle’s Joey Sasso Shares Some Very Helpful Instagram Tips
- The Go-Go’s Dish On the Music Industry and the Billboard Awards
- Scare Me Is the Only Retirement Plan Josh Ruben Has Now
- Kali Uchis, Wilmer Valderrama, and the Rest of Blast Beat Tell Us What’s Metal
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell, and Everyone Else From Downhill Go Shoeless
- Mila Kunis Reveals Glenn Close Is a Professional Emoji-er
- Andy Samberg, Camila Mendes, and Cristin Milioti Try to Spoil Palm Springs
- Could Rachel Brosnahan Be a Spy?
- The Cast and Creator of Bad Hair Decide Which Hair Is Definitely Haunted
- Miss Americana Did Have to Leave Out Some Taylor Swift Details
- All the Humble, Normal Men Have Returned to Streaming
- Dogs Review Cats
- All of These Film Franchises Take Place Solely on Earth