Watch a Lot of Fantastical Space Battles in the New Trailer for Valerian
Valerian (Dane DeHaan) and Laureline (Cara Delevingne) are intergalactic governmental operatives charged with keeping peace in director Luc Besson’s fantastical galaxy. The duo has ten hours to figure out the threat facing Alpha — “the city of a thousand planets” — and ensure the dreamy cityscape’s safety. Somewhere along the way, the partners encounter none other than good girl gone galactic Rihanna. See Valerian in theaters this July.
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of