There’s an Uprising at Litchfield in Orange Is the New Black’s Season 5 Trailer
When we last left the ladies of Litchfield Penitentiary, Dascha Polanco’s Daya had one of the prison’s guards held at gunpoint, surrounded and supported by a crowd of her fellow inmates. As we learned in the first teaser for Orange Is the New Black’s fifth season, that is where the show will pick up. But what happens after the gun goes off? According to the season’s first full trailer, a full-fledged, grassroots uprising. This isn’t a hostile takeover — more like the once-segregated prison uniting in a political fight for their human rights after another inmate’s death last season. Rights like health care, better living conditions, and you know, an ice-cream sundae bar. The basics! And they’re not gonna let a lil’ old Netflix hack stand in their way either. Orange Is the New Black returns June 9.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of