Waitress’s Sara Bareilles and Chris Diamantopoulos Test Their Music Knowledge in Broadway Charades
Here at Vulture, we like to make sure that the talent you see onstage is just as well-informed about pop culture as you. So we went backstage with Sara Bareilles and Chris Diamantopoulos, who are singing their hearts out in Waitress on Broadway, to administer a little music test of our own. We call it Broadway Charades, in which we have Broadway stars quiz each other on pop songs — technically this is more in the style of the party game Celebrities than Charades, but hey, don’t fault us for choosing a nice name. Anyway, if you like to experience joy, you’re going to want to see Sara imitate Florence and the Machine.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of