Twin Peaks’ New Opening-Credits Sequence Is As Eerie As Ever
While people had no idea what to expect narrative-wise going into Twin Peaks’ revival on Showtime, there was at least one thing to ease minds prior the premiere on Sunday evening: Peaks’ music maestro Angelo Badalamenti would be providing the music for the series. And if you still worried that Lynch was potentially screwing with all of us, you’ll be pleased to know that the show’s new opening title sequence features Badalamenti’s epic tune “Twin Peaks Theme” totally unchanged, accompanied by a handful of nature and surrealist shots, some familiar and some updated. (And even a shot of a Laura Palmer.) It’s like 25 years never passed.
- Chernobyl Stars on How the Series Is Politically Relevant Today
- Freida Pinto Almost Cut Off All Her Hair for ‘Only’
- The Cast of Buffaloed Has Strong Opinions on Buffalo Wings
- Wedding Culture Meets Cancel Culture With the Cast of Plus One
- Teenagers Fact-Check Iconic High-School Movies
- Watch an Astronaut React to Films About Space
- All the Shows Competing to Be the Next Game of Thrones
- Watch People Try to Recap 7 Seasons of Game of Thrones
- Kiernan Shipka and Gavin Leatherwood on Superstitions and Cursed Images
- Watch a Trauma Surgeon React to Action-Movie Injuries
- Watch Kiernan Shipka and Gavin Leatherwood Play A Chilling Game of Mad Libs
- Watch a Combat Expert Review Iconic Onscreen Weapons
- Women React to the 90-Second Orgasm in Long Shot
- Jordan Peele’s Comedy and Horror Aren’t That Far Apart
- Marvel Movie Disguises Are Just the Worst
- Why Is American Idol So Cruel?
- I Need 86,000 People to Believe in Me, Based on What Lady Gaga Says
- Would It Actually Be Possible to Train a Dragon?
- Is Valentine’s Day the Worst Rom-Com of All Time?
- Ghostface Killah Shares the Origin of His 30 Rock Cameo