Twin Peaks’ New Opening-Credits Sequence Is As Eerie As Ever
While people had no idea what to expect narrative-wise going into Twin Peaks’ revival on Showtime, there was at least one thing to ease minds prior the premiere on Sunday evening: Peaks’ music maestro Angelo Badalamenti would be providing the music for the series. And if you still worried that Lynch was potentially screwing with all of us, you’ll be pleased to know that the show’s new opening title sequence features Badalamenti’s epic tune “Twin Peaks Theme” totally unchanged, accompanied by a handful of nature and surrealist shots, some familiar and some updated. (And even a shot of a Laura Palmer.) It’s like 25 years never passed.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of