House of Cards Season 5 Trailer: ‘The American People Don’t Know What’s Best for Them’
Frank Underwood, the most powerful man in America and also your future Tonys host, is back to reassure you that the world of politics is just as slimy as you might expect. The trailer for season five of House of Cards finds Frank and Claire in the midst of an election campaign, which, an electoral map reveals, comes down to Pennsylvania and Ohio, while Frank promises Underwood wins in 2016, 2020, 2024, 2028, 2032, and 2036. “One nation, Underwood,” Frank declares, which we’re guessing probably isn’t a tribute to Woodrow Wilson. House of Cards returns May 30.
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates