‘Donald Trump’ (Anthony Atamunuik) Has Plans for a West Wing Shake-up
While President Trump might have had a rough couple of weeks in office, professional impersonator Anthony Atamanuik was on hand at Vulture Festival to explain what’s been going on for the last four months in American politics. After disclosing several “state secrets” (there are definitely aliens among us) with New York magazine’s Gabriel Sherman, the President Show star also explained his designs for a shake-up in the West Wing. For Atamanuik’s Trump, the rumored changes to his administration will particularly affect his family relations. Melania is really in the doghouse now.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of