The Bad Moms Christmas Trailer Celebrates the Most Mom-derful Time of the Year
The bad moms of Bad Moms are back, now with even more moms. The original moms Kristen Bell, Kathryn Hahn, and Mila Kunis get holiday visits from their moms Susan Sarandon, Cheryl Hines, and Christine Baranski in the sequel to last year’s summer comedy, which apparently also includes chaos in a mall, Peter Gallagher, and a whole lot of body waxing. A Bad Moms Christmas arrives in theaters November 3.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of