See Andrew Garfield and Claire Foy Fall in Love in the Breathe Trailer
“It’s a polio comedy!” director Andy Serkis told Vulture at Cannes last year when we asked about Breathe, his first live-action film. “We’re starting a new genre. We saw a real gap.” Breathe’s premise is, of course, more serious: Andrew Garfield and Claire Foy star as Robin and Diana Cavendish, a lively, adventurous couple who fight their way to a new normal after Robin is paralyzed from polio. The story is based on the parents of Serkis’s production partner at Imaginarium Studios, Jonathan Cavendish. Breathe is set to open the BFI London Film Festival on October 4, and will be released in select theaters October 13.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of