See Andrew Garfield and Claire Foy Fall in Love in the Breathe Trailer
“It’s a polio comedy!” director Andy Serkis told Vulture at Cannes last year when we asked about Breathe, his first live-action film. “We’re starting a new genre. We saw a real gap.” Breathe’s premise is, of course, more serious: Andrew Garfield and Claire Foy star as Robin and Diana Cavendish, a lively, adventurous couple who fight their way to a new normal after Robin is paralyzed from polio. The story is based on the parents of Serkis’s production partner at Imaginarium Studios, Jonathan Cavendish. Breathe is set to open the BFI London Film Festival on October 4, and will be released in select theaters October 13.
- Watch a Mixologist Fact-Check Hollywood Bar Scenes
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course