Flatliners Trailer: Ellen Page, Diego Luna, and Nina Dobrev Play Around With Close Calls
There’s a new group of 20-something wannabe doctors pulling some funny business with their time of death. Five medical students — Ellen Page, Nina Dobrev, Diego Luna, James Norton, and Kiersey Clemons — play around with near-death experiences when they stop one another’s hearts in their off time. Stunningly, stopping your own heart for the high (especially without The OA) is not healthy. Playing coy with the afterlife comes with a paranormal reckoning. OG Flatliners star Kiefer Sutherland doesn’t make an appearance in this trailer, but the word is that he stops by for some finger-wagging. Flatliners will be released September 29.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of