Landline Trailer: John Turturro’s a Cheater and Jenny Slate Knows It
The Obvious Child team — Gillian Robespierre, Elisabeth Holm, and star Jenny Slate — are dialing it back to the 1990s with their new movie Landline. The lives of two Jewish-Italian sisters — Slate and newcomer Abby Quinn — are knocked off balance when they find out (via some snooping on the family desktop, no less) that their disconnected dad John Turturro has been cheating on their mom (Edie Falco). Soon enough that one infidelity bleeds into their personal relationships: big sister Dana (Slate) is having second thoughts about her fiancé while little sis Ali (Quinn) swears and swerves her way through high-school hookups. See Landline in all its grungy ’90s glory — without a smartphone in sight! — when it opens in select theaters July 21 and everywhere else August 4.
- Homeland: In Memoriam
- The Best Video Games for Non-Gamers to Play in Quarantine
- An Ode to Alexis and David’s Constant Bickering on Schitt’s Creek
- Ruth Langmore’s Most Iconic Lines on Ozark
- Don’t Watch These Movies If Quarantine Is Driving You Crazy
- Why Are People Watching Pandemic Movies Right Now?
- Gloria Steinem Describes New York Magazine As ‘Heaven’
- The Circle’s Joey Sasso Shares Some Very Helpful Instagram Tips
- The Go-Go’s Dish On the Music Industry and the Billboard Awards
- Scare Me Is the Only Retirement Plan Josh Ruben Has Now
- Kali Uchis, Wilmer Valderrama, and the Rest of Blast Beat Tell Us What’s Metal
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell, and Everyone Else From Downhill Go Shoeless
- Mila Kunis Reveals Glenn Close Is a Professional Emoji-er
- Andy Samberg, Camila Mendes, and Cristin Milioti Try to Spoil Palm Springs
- Could Rachel Brosnahan Be a Spy?
- The Cast and Creator of Bad Hair Decide Which Hair Is Definitely Haunted
- Miss Americana Did Have to Leave Out Some Taylor Swift Details
- All the Humble, Normal Men Have Returned to Streaming
- Dogs Review Cats
- All of These Film Franchises Take Place Solely on Earth