Amazon’s Last Tycoon Trailer: Arguments, Intrigue, and Matt Bomer’s Suits
More important than the boozy Hollywood drama of Amazon’s newest original series is the important Matt Bomer Wearing Suits content. Robert De Niro starred as the original Last Tycoon (Elia Kazan’s 1976 movie), but Bomer is the new Last Tycoon. He’s leading Amazon’s adaptation of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s unfinished final novel, the tale of Monroe Stahr’s Tinseltown rise as a producer in the ’30s. He’s wrestling with his own demons and struggling under the thumb of studio boss Pat Brady (Kelsey Grammer). Lily Collins plays Pat’s daughter Celia, a wannabe producer against her dad’s better judgment (the rules … they might not apply to her). Ah, a new year, a new glitzy Fitzgerald adaptation. Stream this one on July 28.
- Homeland: In Memoriam
- The Best Video Games for Non-Gamers to Play in Quarantine
- An Ode to Alexis and David’s Constant Bickering on Schitt’s Creek
- Ruth Langmore’s Most Iconic Lines on Ozark
- Don’t Watch These Movies If Quarantine Is Driving You Crazy
- Why Are People Watching Pandemic Movies Right Now?
- Gloria Steinem Describes New York Magazine As ‘Heaven’
- The Circle’s Joey Sasso Shares Some Very Helpful Instagram Tips
- The Go-Go’s Dish On the Music Industry and the Billboard Awards
- Scare Me Is the Only Retirement Plan Josh Ruben Has Now
- Kali Uchis, Wilmer Valderrama, and the Rest of Blast Beat Tell Us What’s Metal
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell, and Everyone Else From Downhill Go Shoeless
- Mila Kunis Reveals Glenn Close Is a Professional Emoji-er
- Andy Samberg, Camila Mendes, and Cristin Milioti Try to Spoil Palm Springs
- Could Rachel Brosnahan Be a Spy?
- The Cast and Creator of Bad Hair Decide Which Hair Is Definitely Haunted
- Miss Americana Did Have to Leave Out Some Taylor Swift Details
- All the Humble, Normal Men Have Returned to Streaming
- Dogs Review Cats
- All of These Film Franchises Take Place Solely on Earth