Marvel’s Inhumans Trailer Features Intrigue and a Teleporting Dog
For much of their five-plus decades of existence, the Inhumans have wandered the pages of Marvel Comics in search of a home, and now they’re finding their way to their most potentially fruitful locale yet: network television. The upcoming ABC series Marvel’s Inhumans is an ambitious project: It’s built on characters that few outside hardcore geekdom have heard about, it’s shot in IMAX and will launch its premiere with a theatrical run, and Marvel seems to hope its throne-room backstabbing will make it their answer to Game of Thrones. In the first trailer for the show, we get a lot of GoT vibes, not least because it’s narrated by that show’s Iwan Rheon, a.k.a. the late Ramsay Bolton, who plays antagonist Maximus the Mad. Oh, and a teleporting dog named Lockjaw appears, too, so what else could you ask for?
- ‘Foo’ or ‘Fool’? A Chat With the Cast of This Fool
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of