Marvel’s Inhumans Trailer Features Intrigue and a Teleporting Dog
For much of their five-plus decades of existence, the Inhumans have wandered the pages of Marvel Comics in search of a home, and now they’re finding their way to their most potentially fruitful locale yet: network television. The upcoming ABC series Marvel’s Inhumans is an ambitious project: It’s built on characters that few outside hardcore geekdom have heard about, it’s shot in IMAX and will launch its premiere with a theatrical run, and Marvel seems to hope its throne-room backstabbing will make it their answer to Game of Thrones. In the first trailer for the show, we get a lot of GoT vibes, not least because it’s narrated by that show’s Iwan Rheon, a.k.a. the late Ramsay Bolton, who plays antagonist Maximus the Mad. Oh, and a teleporting dog named Lockjaw appears, too, so what else could you ask for?
- Homeland: In Memoriam
- The Best Video Games for Non-Gamers to Play in Quarantine
- An Ode to Alexis and David’s Constant Bickering on Schitt’s Creek
- Ruth Langmore’s Most Iconic Lines on Ozark
- Don’t Watch These Movies If Quarantine Is Driving You Crazy
- Why Are People Watching Pandemic Movies Right Now?
- Gloria Steinem Describes New York Magazine As ‘Heaven’
- The Circle’s Joey Sasso Shares Some Very Helpful Instagram Tips
- The Go-Go’s Dish On the Music Industry and the Billboard Awards
- Scare Me Is the Only Retirement Plan Josh Ruben Has Now
- Kali Uchis, Wilmer Valderrama, and the Rest of Blast Beat Tell Us What’s Metal
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell, and Everyone Else From Downhill Go Shoeless
- Mila Kunis Reveals Glenn Close Is a Professional Emoji-er
- Andy Samberg, Camila Mendes, and Cristin Milioti Try to Spoil Palm Springs
- Could Rachel Brosnahan Be a Spy?
- The Cast and Creator of Bad Hair Decide Which Hair Is Definitely Haunted
- Miss Americana Did Have to Leave Out Some Taylor Swift Details
- All the Humble, Normal Men Have Returned to Streaming
- Dogs Review Cats
- All of These Film Franchises Take Place Solely on Earth