Oh, Hello Trailer: John Mulaney and Nick Kroll Are Bringing Their Tuna to Netflix
For everyone who missed John Mulaney and Nick Kroll donning deep wrinkles and crotchety attitudes on Broadway, Netflix is bringing the geezers of Oh, Hello to you. Kroll and Mulaney play Gil Faizon and George St. Geegland, respectively, two former radio hosts fussing over the rising rent of their Upper West Side abode. Faizon and Geegland are based, in part, on Alan Alda, who approved. The duo got a 21-show, Off Broadway run before it was on Broadway, where it had its final performance in January and was directed by Alex Timbers (Mozart in the Jungle). Hang out with these old-timers (and their celebrity friends) when Oh, Hello starts streaming on June 13.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of