New The Greatest Showman Trailer: Hugh Jackman Sings!
What do you get when one extremely cool teen TV star (Zendaya) and a too swole former teen heartthrob (Zac Efron) meet up under the Big Top? No, not the fourth High School Musical installment we deserve — it’s Hugh Jackman’s circus! The Greatest Showman, Jackman’s long-gestating P.T. Barnum biopic, has a new trailer. Michelle Williams stars as Barnum’s wife, Rebecca Ferguson is a Swedish opera singer, Hugh Jackman sorta raps, and Zendaya and Zac are lovebirds. Who-AH! This is The Greatest Showman, arriving in theaters this Christmas.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of