Lily Collins Battles Anorexia in the Trailer for To the Bone
Longtime TV writer and producer Marti Noxon has made her feature film directorial debut with To the Bone, which premiered to solid reviews at Sundance earlier this year. It stars Lily Collins as Ellen, a young woman struggling with anorexia who has been in and out of treatment centers for much of her life. We meet Ellen right as she is about to enter a group home with a think-outside-the-box doctor played by Keanu Reeves. The movie co-stars Lili Taylor, Carrie Preston, and your tears, and hits Netflix July 14.
- ‘Foo’ or ‘Fool’? A Chat With the Cast of This Fool
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.