Andy Samberg’s Tour de Pharmacy Trailer: Bikes, Dope, and Jeff Goldblum in Glasses
In case you were wondering, it is very funny to watch a man as buff as John Cena ride a bicycle. A new trailer for Andy Samberg’s cycling mockumentary for HBO has arrived, and the peroxide goatee Orlando Bloom is wearing in this is something to behold. Tour de Pharmacy takes on the sport’s doping scandals with a stacked cast of cameos and goofy talking heads (Maya Rudolph, Daveed Diggs, Phylicia Rashad, John Cena, Dolph Lundgren, Mike Tyson, Julia Ormond, and more). Lance Armstrong even stops by to dish the inside scoop. Tour de Pharmacy premieres July 8.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of