Andy Samberg’s Tour de Pharmacy Trailer: Bikes, Dope, and Jeff Goldblum in Glasses
In case you were wondering, it is very funny to watch a man as buff as John Cena ride a bicycle. A new trailer for Andy Samberg’s cycling mockumentary for HBO has arrived, and the peroxide goatee Orlando Bloom is wearing in this is something to behold. Tour de Pharmacy takes on the sport’s doping scandals with a stacked cast of cameos and goofy talking heads (Maya Rudolph, Daveed Diggs, Phylicia Rashad, John Cena, Dolph Lundgren, Mike Tyson, Julia Ormond, and more). Lance Armstrong even stops by to dish the inside scoop. Tour de Pharmacy premieres July 8.
- Homeland: In Memoriam
- The Best Video Games for Non-Gamers to Play in Quarantine
- An Ode to Alexis and David’s Constant Bickering on Schitt’s Creek
- Ruth Langmore’s Most Iconic Lines on Ozark
- Don’t Watch These Movies If Quarantine Is Driving You Crazy
- Why Are People Watching Pandemic Movies Right Now?
- Gloria Steinem Describes New York Magazine As ‘Heaven’
- The Circle’s Joey Sasso Shares Some Very Helpful Instagram Tips
- The Go-Go’s Dish On the Music Industry and the Billboard Awards
- Scare Me Is the Only Retirement Plan Josh Ruben Has Now
- Kali Uchis, Wilmer Valderrama, and the Rest of Blast Beat Tell Us What’s Metal
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell, and Everyone Else From Downhill Go Shoeless
- Mila Kunis Reveals Glenn Close Is a Professional Emoji-er
- Andy Samberg, Camila Mendes, and Cristin Milioti Try to Spoil Palm Springs
- Could Rachel Brosnahan Be a Spy?
- The Cast and Creator of Bad Hair Decide Which Hair Is Definitely Haunted
- Miss Americana Did Have to Leave Out Some Taylor Swift Details
- All the Humble, Normal Men Have Returned to Streaming
- Dogs Review Cats
- All of These Film Franchises Take Place Solely on Earth