Insecure Season Two Trailer: Issa’s Trying to Move On, and It Isn’t Going Well
Insecure is back, and Issa is as much of a mess as ever. She’s figuring out her way through the wreckage of her breakup with Lawrence — sexting is apparently still on the table — as the season begins, while Molly discovers she’s being paid less than White Josh from Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. Oh, and Daniel’s still lingering in the background, of course. Insecure returns July 23, giving you a summery respite from all that stormy winter on Game of Thrones.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of