The Whole Gang’s Back and the 1990s Are Here in the Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later Trailer
Ten years after the end of Wet Hot American Summer, and ten years and a summer after the beginning of the Netflix prequel series First Day of Camp, everyone’s back for a Camp Firewood reunion. The cast of the original film, including Paul Rudd, Amy Poehler, and Janeane Garofalo, are back for the new season, alongside newcomers from First Day of Camp like Kristen Wiig, John Early, and Hollywood’s best Chris, Chris Pine. They’ve all moved into the 1990s, fully embracing perms and crimped hair, and they’ll pop up on Netflix on August 4.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of