Watch the Trailer for Atypical, Netflix’s New Comedy About Growing Up on the Autism Spectrum
Sam would like to get to know a nice girl. The challenge, however, is that the 18-year-old main character in Atypical is on the autism spectrum. Netflix’s new comedy follows Sam (Keir Gilchrist), who decides it’s time to find a girlfriend, though his newfound independence complicates his relationship with his mother (Jennifer Jason Leigh). Atypical also stars Michael Rapaport as Sam’s father, Brigette Lundy-Paine as his sister Casey, and Amy Okuda as his therapist. Its eight-episode first season will premiere on August 11.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of