Pennywise the Clown Is on the Prowl in the It Trailer
In the latest reminder of why clowns are horrible, the new trailer for It treats viewers to the sound of Pennywise the Clown’s (Bill Skarsgård) voice as he lures little George down into the sewer. Spoiler alert: It’s terrifying. Things only get worse with mash cuts of the lovable Loser Crew as they investigate the killer Pennywise over audio of George shouting, “You’ll float too!” It will hit theaters September 8, after which clown employment is likely to take a nosedive.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of