See Jenny Slate Dance As a California Raisin in This Exclusive Clip From Landline
In Jenny Slate’s new movie Landline, Slate plays a young New York woman trying to decide if she wants the life she’s worked for — including her job and her fiancé — or if she’s just going through the motions of it all. The story is also set in the 1990s, which means the California Raisins were a super-hip Halloween costume idea. In this clip, we see Slate’s character, Dana, all wrapped up in her hefty bag and ready to hit the streets of Manhattan with her younger sister, Ali, played by Abby Quinn. Quinn is not Slate’s biological sister, but you will spend the movie being pretty sure that’s a lie. You can see the uncanny pairing get up to Halloween shenanigans and dance to the hits of the ’90s starting July 21.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of