See Jenny Slate Dance As a California Raisin in This Exclusive Clip From Landline
In Jenny Slate’s new movie Landline, Slate plays a young New York woman trying to decide if she wants the life she’s worked for — including her job and her fiancé — or if she’s just going through the motions of it all. The story is also set in the 1990s, which means the California Raisins were a super-hip Halloween costume idea. In this clip, we see Slate’s character, Dana, all wrapped up in her hefty bag and ready to hit the streets of Manhattan with her younger sister, Ali, played by Abby Quinn. Quinn is not Slate’s biological sister, but you will spend the movie being pretty sure that’s a lie. You can see the uncanny pairing get up to Halloween shenanigans and dance to the hits of the ’90s starting July 21.
- Chernobyl Stars on How the Series Is Politically Relevant Today
- Freida Pinto Almost Cut Off All Her Hair for ‘Only’
- The Cast of Buffaloed Has Strong Opinions on Buffalo Wings
- Wedding Culture Meets Cancel Culture With the Cast of Plus One
- Teenagers Fact-Check Iconic High-School Movies
- Watch an Astronaut React to Films About Space
- All the Shows Competing to Be the Next Game of Thrones
- Watch People Try to Recap 7 Seasons of Game of Thrones
- Kiernan Shipka and Gavin Leatherwood on Superstitions and Cursed Images
- Watch a Trauma Surgeon React to Action-Movie Injuries
- Watch Kiernan Shipka and Gavin Leatherwood Play A Chilling Game of Mad Libs
- Watch a Combat Expert Review Iconic Onscreen Weapons
- Women React to the 90-Second Orgasm in Long Shot
- Jordan Peele’s Comedy and Horror Aren’t That Far Apart
- Marvel Movie Disguises Are Just the Worst
- Why Is American Idol So Cruel?
- I Need 86,000 People to Believe in Me, Based on What Lady Gaga Says
- Would It Actually Be Possible to Train a Dragon?
- Is Valentine’s Day the Worst Rom-Com of All Time?
- Ghostface Killah Shares the Origin of His 30 Rock Cameo