J.Law Welcomes You to What Is Definitely Not a Bed and Breakfast in the Mother! Trailer
We don’t know much about Darren Aronofsky’s mother!, other than that it stars Jennifer Lawrence, Ed Harris, Javier Bardem, and Michelle Pfeiffer, and that it is definitely not getting good reviews on Yelp. In the first teaser for the Black Swan director’s next film, Lawrence wanders around in a slip dress, talking familiarly with Bardem in voice-over about Harris and Pfeiffer, who appear to be a couple. Then, as with most stories about the sharing economy, all hell breaks loose. mother! (yes, it really is all lowercase with an exclamation point) premieres September 15. creepy!
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of