J.Law Welcomes You to What Is Definitely Not a Bed and Breakfast in the Mother! Trailer
We don’t know much about Darren Aronofsky’s mother!, other than that it stars Jennifer Lawrence, Ed Harris, Javier Bardem, and Michelle Pfeiffer, and that it is definitely not getting good reviews on Yelp. In the first teaser for the Black Swan director’s next film, Lawrence wanders around in a slip dress, talking familiarly with Bardem in voice-over about Harris and Pfeiffer, who appear to be a couple. Then, as with most stories about the sharing economy, all hell breaks loose. mother! (yes, it really is all lowercase with an exclamation point) premieres September 15. creepy!
- Homeland: In Memoriam
- The Best Video Games for Non-Gamers to Play in Quarantine
- An Ode to Alexis and David’s Constant Bickering on Schitt’s Creek
- Ruth Langmore’s Most Iconic Lines on Ozark
- Don’t Watch These Movies If Quarantine Is Driving You Crazy
- Why Are People Watching Pandemic Movies Right Now?
- Gloria Steinem Describes New York Magazine As ‘Heaven’
- The Circle’s Joey Sasso Shares Some Very Helpful Instagram Tips
- The Go-Go’s Dish On the Music Industry and the Billboard Awards
- Scare Me Is the Only Retirement Plan Josh Ruben Has Now
- Kali Uchis, Wilmer Valderrama, and the Rest of Blast Beat Tell Us What’s Metal
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell, and Everyone Else From Downhill Go Shoeless
- Mila Kunis Reveals Glenn Close Is a Professional Emoji-er
- Andy Samberg, Camila Mendes, and Cristin Milioti Try to Spoil Palm Springs
- Could Rachel Brosnahan Be a Spy?
- The Cast and Creator of Bad Hair Decide Which Hair Is Definitely Haunted
- Miss Americana Did Have to Leave Out Some Taylor Swift Details
- All the Humble, Normal Men Have Returned to Streaming
- Dogs Review Cats
- All of These Film Franchises Take Place Solely on Earth