Suburbicon Trailer: Matt Damon, Julianne Moore, and Oscar Isaac Tear Up the Neighborhood
What happens when George Clooney, a classic Coen Brothers oaf, directs a Coen Brothers movie? A lot of blood, apparently. Suburbicon, directed by Clooney and written by the Coens, Clooney, and Grant Heslov, stars Matt Damon as a man whose wife is murdered, Julianne Moore as the preening Auntie Margaret, and Oscar Isaac as a mobster. Gee, it turns out the suburbs aren’t so idyllic after all. Suburbicon premieres October 27.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of