The Best Spider-Man Ever, According to an Actual Spider
Only a real spider would know which actor is the best fit for the friendly neighborhood wall-crawler, so we had a tarantula choose between Tobey Maguire, Andrew Garfield, and newcomer Tom Holland. Finally, after 15 years of Hollywood chasing a new face for Peter Parker, a winner has been chosen.
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of