The Deuce Trailer: Two James Francos for the Price of One David Simon Show
Between Twin Peaks, Fargo, Jane the Virgin, and David Simon’s latest show, The Deuce, twins are TV’s hottest new trope (though of course they’re really just inherited from soap operas). The Wire creator’s new HBO series centers on the 1970s New York porn industry and stars Maggie Gyllenhaal alongside a pair of James Francos. The Deuce debuts September 10. We can’t wait to read Franco’s poetry about the experience.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of