Exclusive: James Van Der Beek Does As Diplo Would in the What Would Diplo Do? Trailer
Finally, thanks to his unnerving resemblance to the man who won a bronze medal in the Katy Perry sex Olympics, James Van Der Beek is getting his big break. The Beek is starring as famed DJ Diplo, a.k.a. Thomas Wesley Pentz, in Viceland’s first scripted series, What Would Diplo Do? Think of it as a TV version of Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping, except you will definitely see James Van Der Beek’s pixelated ass. What Would Diplo Do? premieres August 3.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of