The BoJack Horseman Season-4 Trailer Is Suspiciously Upbeat
Netflix has, inexplicably, given the next season of BoJack Horseman, one of TV’s saddest sad-coms, a bouncy trailer. When we return to BoJack Horseman, Diane’s working for a blog, Mr. Peanutbutter is running for governor, Princess Carolyn is considering starting a family, Todd is, uh, being Todd, and BoJack is missing. Also, his daughter seems to have appeared out of nowhere. Everything is happy and good and no one will suddenly fall into great emotional turmoil. BoJack Horseman returns September 8.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of