Lakeith Stanfield Faces a Hostile Jury in Exclusive Crown Heights Clip
In Crown Heights, Lakeith Stanfield plays Colin Warner, an 18-year-old Brooklyn resident wrongfully convicted of murder who is sentenced to life in prison for the crime. While he’s locked up, his friend Carl “KC” King takes up the cause of justice and fights for years — taking out loans and getting a job as a legal courier to study the court system — to help Warner get his life back. In this clip, we see Warner and his loved ones reacting as the jury reads the verdict aloud in court. Crown Heights hits theaters on August 25.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of