Exclusive: Kate Beckinsale Seductively Sasses Callum Turner in This Clip From The Only Living Boy in New York
In the new movie The Only Living Boy in New York, a recent college graduate named Thomas Webb (Callum Turner) is pining after a girl (Kiersey Clemons) and trying to find himself in the adult world. In the process of dealing with the standard coming-of-age woes, Thomas finds out his dad (Pierce Brosnan) is having an affair with a younger woman (Kate Beckinsale), so he starts lightly stalking her around the city. This inevitably leads to a confrontation between them, and in the clip above, Thomas finds himself turning from predator to prey as his father’s mistress, Johanna, turns the tables on his interrogation and overwhelms his early 20-something brain. Only Living Boy opens in theaters August 11, and until then you can just play Kate Beckinsale saying the name “Johanna” on a loop.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of