The Crown Season-Two Trailer: Claire Foy Is Back, and So Are Her Glares
The queen is making a very punctual return to Netflix on December 8. The second season of The Crown, the last with Claire Foy as Queen Elizabeth II, will cover the period from 1956 to 1964, as the queen adjusts to the styles of the ’60s, gets to meet JFK, and remains as royally chilly as one might hope. Mixing things up, we’ve got a few trips around the world, Matthew Goode sexily smoking, and Philip with a beard, which indicates inner turmoil. Enjoy Foy’s performance while you can, as Olivia Colman will step in for the next two seasons to play the queen for the following two decades.
- Chernobyl Stars on How the Series Is Politically Relevant Today
- Freida Pinto Almost Cut Off All Her Hair for ‘Only’
- The Cast of Buffaloed Has Strong Opinions on Buffalo Wings
- Wedding Culture Meets Cancel Culture With the Cast of Plus One
- Teenagers Fact-Check Iconic High-School Movies
- Watch an Astronaut React to Films About Space
- All the Shows Competing to Be the Next Game of Thrones
- Watch People Try to Recap 7 Seasons of Game of Thrones
- Kiernan Shipka and Gavin Leatherwood on Superstitions and Cursed Images
- Watch a Trauma Surgeon React to Action-Movie Injuries
- Watch Kiernan Shipka and Gavin Leatherwood Play A Chilling Game of Mad Libs
- Watch a Combat Expert Review Iconic Onscreen Weapons
- Women React to the 90-Second Orgasm in Long Shot
- Jordan Peele’s Comedy and Horror Aren’t That Far Apart
- Marvel Movie Disguises Are Just the Worst
- Why Is American Idol So Cruel?
- I Need 86,000 People to Believe in Me, Based on What Lady Gaga Says
- Would It Actually Be Possible to Train a Dragon?
- Is Valentine’s Day the Worst Rom-Com of All Time?
- Ghostface Killah Shares the Origin of His 30 Rock Cameo