The Crown Season-Two Trailer: Claire Foy Is Back, and So Are Her Glares
The queen is making a very punctual return to Netflix on December 8. The second season of The Crown, the last with Claire Foy as Queen Elizabeth II, will cover the period from 1956 to 1964, as the queen adjusts to the styles of the ’60s, gets to meet JFK, and remains as royally chilly as one might hope. Mixing things up, we’ve got a few trips around the world, Matthew Goode sexily smoking, and Philip with a beard, which indicates inner turmoil. Enjoy Foy’s performance while you can, as Olivia Colman will step in for the next two seasons to play the queen for the following two decades.
- Homeland: In Memoriam
- The Best Video Games for Non-Gamers to Play in Quarantine
- An Ode to Alexis and David’s Constant Bickering on Schitt’s Creek
- Ruth Langmore’s Most Iconic Lines on Ozark
- Don’t Watch These Movies If Quarantine Is Driving You Crazy
- Why Are People Watching Pandemic Movies Right Now?
- Gloria Steinem Describes New York Magazine As ‘Heaven’
- The Circle’s Joey Sasso Shares Some Very Helpful Instagram Tips
- The Go-Go’s Dish On the Music Industry and the Billboard Awards
- Scare Me Is the Only Retirement Plan Josh Ruben Has Now
- Kali Uchis, Wilmer Valderrama, and the Rest of Blast Beat Tell Us What’s Metal
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell, and Everyone Else From Downhill Go Shoeless
- Mila Kunis Reveals Glenn Close Is a Professional Emoji-er
- Andy Samberg, Camila Mendes, and Cristin Milioti Try to Spoil Palm Springs
- Could Rachel Brosnahan Be a Spy?
- The Cast and Creator of Bad Hair Decide Which Hair Is Definitely Haunted
- Miss Americana Did Have to Leave Out Some Taylor Swift Details
- All the Humble, Normal Men Have Returned to Streaming
- Dogs Review Cats
- All of These Film Franchises Take Place Solely on Earth