See Power Trio Elisabeth Moss, Nicole Kidman, and Gwendoline Christie in the New Top of the Lake: China Girl Trailer
Elisabeth Moss is coming for your Emmys this year, and she’s already planning for next year, too. In the latest trailer for Top of the Lake: China Girl, we see Moss’s Detective Robin Griffin launch her investigation into a Sydney human-trafficking ring, working alongside Star Wars and Game of Thrones’ Gwendoline Christie. Moss also starts to connect with the daughter she gave up long ago, played by Alice Englert, who’s caught up in the central mystery, and in a fraught relationship with her adoptive mother Nicole Kidman, who’s really making the most of her character makeup and frizzy wig. Top of the Lake: China Girl will air for three consecutive nights on Sundance TV, beginning September 10 at 9 p.m.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of