Watch the Intense First Trailer for The Killing of a Sacred Deer Starring Nicole Kidman and Colin Farrell
Writer and director Yórgos Lánthimos has followed up his surreal, intense drama The Lobster with the intense and horrifying The Killing of a Sacred Deer. The movie premiered at this year’s Cannes Film Festival, where it shared the award for Best Screenplay, and earned praise from Vulture’s Emily Yoshida, who called it “a full-throated horror movie,” “an unfettered nightmare,” and “a cruel treat.” If you want to know more about the plot, read Yoshida’s review in full, but if you want to have a more mysterious and Lánthimosian experience with Sacred Deer — which stars Colin Farrell and Nicole Kidman — let the haunting vagueness of this clip be your only nourishment until the movie comes out on October 27.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of