Watch the Intense First Trailer for The Killing of a Sacred Deer Starring Nicole Kidman and Colin Farrell
Writer and director Yórgos Lánthimos has followed up his surreal, intense drama The Lobster with the intense and horrifying The Killing of a Sacred Deer. The movie premiered at this year’s Cannes Film Festival, where it shared the award for Best Screenplay, and earned praise from Vulture’s Emily Yoshida, who called it “a full-throated horror movie,” “an unfettered nightmare,” and “a cruel treat.” If you want to know more about the plot, read Yoshida’s review in full, but if you want to have a more mysterious and Lánthimosian experience with Sacred Deer — which stars Colin Farrell and Nicole Kidman — let the haunting vagueness of this clip be your only nourishment until the movie comes out on October 27.
- Homeland: In Memoriam
- The Best Video Games for Non-Gamers to Play in Quarantine
- An Ode to Alexis and David’s Constant Bickering on Schitt’s Creek
- Ruth Langmore’s Most Iconic Lines on Ozark
- Don’t Watch These Movies If Quarantine Is Driving You Crazy
- Why Are People Watching Pandemic Movies Right Now?
- Gloria Steinem Describes New York Magazine As ‘Heaven’
- The Circle’s Joey Sasso Shares Some Very Helpful Instagram Tips
- The Go-Go’s Dish On the Music Industry and the Billboard Awards
- Scare Me Is the Only Retirement Plan Josh Ruben Has Now
- Kali Uchis, Wilmer Valderrama, and the Rest of Blast Beat Tell Us What’s Metal
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell, and Everyone Else From Downhill Go Shoeless
- Mila Kunis Reveals Glenn Close Is a Professional Emoji-er
- Andy Samberg, Camila Mendes, and Cristin Milioti Try to Spoil Palm Springs
- Could Rachel Brosnahan Be a Spy?
- The Cast and Creator of Bad Hair Decide Which Hair Is Definitely Haunted
- Miss Americana Did Have to Leave Out Some Taylor Swift Details
- All the Humble, Normal Men Have Returned to Streaming
- Dogs Review Cats
- All of These Film Franchises Take Place Solely on Earth