Trailer: Jessica Chastain Runs a Man Cave for Movie Stars in Aaron Sorkin’s Molly’s Game
Seats at Molly Bloom’s star-studded poker table couldn’t be bought. The zealous 20-something ran lucrative, high-profile poker games in Los Angeles and New York before she was busted by the feds for a connection to the Russian mob. Jessica Chastain plays the tabloid-crowned “poker princess,” who wrote a tell-all about the gossip, drugs, and movie stars that made their way to her poker table. Molly’s Game is Aaron Sorkin’s directorial debut. (And please remember: He spent a half hour at 1 Oak to research this movie’s club scenes.) See Molly’s Game November 22.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of