The Girlfriend Experience Season-Two Trailer Introduces Not One, But Two Whole New Stories
No more Christine Reade (Riley Keough), no more glitzy, thrilling New York City escorting. The Girlfriend Experience’s second season follows two parallel story lines: Washington, D.C., during the 2018 midterm elections, and New Mexico. Anna Friel is a Republican super-PAC finance director who starts a sexual relationship with a GFE provider who’s helping her blackmail a powerful fundraiser. (Please, don’t make politics sexy.) Meanwhile, in the desert, Bria Jones adjusts to life after a generous sugar daddy’s death. Vulture named the show’s first season one of the year’s best offerings, and its second looks to provide even more emotionally bereft transactional relationships. Watch it on Starz November 5.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of