Watch the Fake Trailer for Distracted Boyfriend Meme: The Movie
We know what you’re thinking, Are we still talking about Distracted Boyfriend? Isn’t it like 12 million years old? Exactly. That’s right when Hollywood swoops in on the wing of whichever Transformer is a plane. When one of the models in the photo told Select All, “People have a lot of imagination,” she wasn’t talking about the big studios. It’s a great time to be unoriginal content and there is nothing less original than a meme that has already been done to death. And what a meme it is. Visually minimal and narratively versatile, it can be used to tell all sorts of stories from political to religious to grammatical. But can it tell the story of love? Yes. That’s why we are happy to present the teaser trailer for Distracted Boyfriend Meme: The Movie. It’s out this February, on Valentine’s Day. What else are you going to see — the new Fifty Shades of Grey movie? You dirty dog.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of