How Well Do Ghosted Stars Adam Scott and Craig Robinson Know Each Other?
When you’ve acted off and on with someone for more than ten years, you get to know them pretty well, right? Turns out, not so much for Adam Scott and Craig Robinson, whose friendship mettle was put to the test in the latest installment of our quiz series “Do I Know You?” Watch as the prolific acting pals — whose sci-fi comedy Ghosted premieres October 1 on Fox — are grilled on each other’s hometowns, early comedy gigs, and very important food and beverage preferences.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of