See Kevin Spacey As J. Paul Getty in Ridley Scott’s All the Money in the World Trailer
Should we begin with Kevin Spacey’s makeup, or save that for later? As surly oil patriarch J. Paul Getty, Spacey trades his southern drawl as Frank Underwood for J. Paul’s jowls. All the Money in the World, Ridley Scott’s movie about the Getty family, follows the race to rescue J. Paul Getty III (Charlie Plummer) after he’s kidnapped by an Italian crime syndicate. When the richest man in the world won’t help, Gail Harris, J. Paul Getty III’s mother (played by Michelle Williams) gets in cahoots with security man Fletcher Chace (Mark Wahlberg) to get her son home. Get used to the Getty story returning to the news: There’s another adaptation, helmed by Danny Boyle and starring Beach Rats actor Harris Dickinson, in the works at FX. All the Money in the World will be in theaters this December.
- Homeland: In Memoriam
- The Best Video Games for Non-Gamers to Play in Quarantine
- An Ode to Alexis and David’s Constant Bickering on Schitt’s Creek
- Ruth Langmore’s Most Iconic Lines on Ozark
- Don’t Watch These Movies If Quarantine Is Driving You Crazy
- Why Are People Watching Pandemic Movies Right Now?
- Gloria Steinem Describes New York Magazine As ‘Heaven’
- The Circle’s Joey Sasso Shares Some Very Helpful Instagram Tips
- The Go-Go’s Dish On the Music Industry and the Billboard Awards
- Scare Me Is the Only Retirement Plan Josh Ruben Has Now
- Kali Uchis, Wilmer Valderrama, and the Rest of Blast Beat Tell Us What’s Metal
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell, and Everyone Else From Downhill Go Shoeless
- Mila Kunis Reveals Glenn Close Is a Professional Emoji-er
- Andy Samberg, Camila Mendes, and Cristin Milioti Try to Spoil Palm Springs
- Could Rachel Brosnahan Be a Spy?
- The Cast and Creator of Bad Hair Decide Which Hair Is Definitely Haunted
- Miss Americana Did Have to Leave Out Some Taylor Swift Details
- All the Humble, Normal Men Have Returned to Streaming
- Dogs Review Cats
- All of These Film Franchises Take Place Solely on Earth