See Kevin Spacey As J. Paul Getty in Ridley Scott’s All the Money in the World Trailer
Should we begin with Kevin Spacey’s makeup, or save that for later? As surly oil patriarch J. Paul Getty, Spacey trades his southern drawl as Frank Underwood for J. Paul’s jowls. All the Money in the World, Ridley Scott’s movie about the Getty family, follows the race to rescue J. Paul Getty III (Charlie Plummer) after he’s kidnapped by an Italian crime syndicate. When the richest man in the world won’t help, Gail Harris, J. Paul Getty III’s mother (played by Michelle Williams) gets in cahoots with security man Fletcher Chace (Mark Wahlberg) to get her son home. Get used to the Getty story returning to the news: There’s another adaptation, helmed by Danny Boyle and starring Beach Rats actor Harris Dickinson, in the works at FX. All the Money in the World will be in theaters this December.
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates