How Well Do Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Stars Rachel Bloom and Donna Lynne Champlin Actually Know Each Other?
Rachel Bloom and Donna Lynne Champlin may play BFFs on Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, but does that closeness carry over offscreen? To see, we tested the actors’ knowledge in our co-star quiz series Do I Know You? Filmed on the North Hollywood set of the CW comedy — which returns for season three on October 13 — Bloom and Champlin got grilled about the other’s early showbiz gigs, forgotten movie roles, and one blink-and-you’ll-miss-it-cameo in a Best Picture winner.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of