Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Season-3 Trailer: Rebecca Goes Full Fatal Attraction
The last time we saw Rebecca Bunch, she was ditched by Josh at her own wedding when he decided to make a grand gesture to God and pursue the priesthood instead. How is Rebecca taking this dismissal, you ask? According to Crazy Ex-Girlfriend’s season-three trailer, uh … not well. Our heroine, carrying groceries in a bathrobe and laughing maniacally in the mirror, is reintroduced with text teasing that she’ll go “to the extreme.” See what she’s plotting when Crazy Ex-Girlfriend returns on October 13.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of