Matt Damon and Kristen Wiig Literally Shrink Themselves in the Downsizing Trailer
Like the period of time when iPads kept getting tinier and tinier, the hot new trend in humans is apparently going small. In the latest trailer for Alexander Payne’s Downsizing, Matt Damon seizes the opportunity to save the planet (and also supersize his bank account) by shrinking down to a few inches tall and enjoying the wonders of living in what’s basically the It’s a Small World portion of Disneyland. Kristen Wiig is also here to wear some dramatic turtlenecks. Downsizing premieres this December.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of