How Jimmy Kimmel Became a Leading Voice in the Health-Care Debate
For three nights in a row this week, Jimmy Kimmel devoted his entire opening monologue to criticizing the new Graham-Cassidy health-care bill. Wading into politics is a new look for the late-night host, but his impact has been immediate and indisputable. Here’s a look at how family hardship prompted Kimmel to assume his difference-making position.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of