Saoirse Ronan Is a Disaffected Teen in Greta Gerwig’s Lady Bird Trailer
Ah, the joys of Catholic school ennui. Coming from the indie-darling mind of Greta Gerwig, Lady Bird stars an intellectually and sexually frustrated high-schooler (Saoirse Ronan with a bad red dye-job!) who just wants to get the hell out of her banal California life and be with some fellow academics on the East Coast — you know, where writers live and work. The only roadblock in her plan? She’s probably not as intellectual as she thinks she is. We’ll see. It’ll be released on November 10.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of