Watch the Trailer for Mudbound, Dee Rees’s Southern Epic That Stunned Sundance
Netflix paid $12.5 million for Dee Rees’s historical drama Mudbound at Sundance, and you better believe it thinks it’s got something great on its hands. The epic follows two families, one white and one black, in the Mississippi Delta after World War II. The cast includes Carey Mulligan, Jason Clarke, Jason Mitchell, Mary J. Blige, Rob Morgan, Jonathan Banks, and Garrett Hedlund, and as seen in the trailer, the movie’s cinematography looks pretty stunning. Mudbound premieres November 17. Time for Netflix to see if it can land itself an Oscar.
- Homeland: In Memoriam
- The Best Video Games for Non-Gamers to Play in Quarantine
- An Ode to Alexis and David’s Constant Bickering on Schitt’s Creek
- Ruth Langmore’s Most Iconic Lines on Ozark
- Don’t Watch These Movies If Quarantine Is Driving You Crazy
- Why Are People Watching Pandemic Movies Right Now?
- Gloria Steinem Describes New York Magazine As ‘Heaven’
- The Circle’s Joey Sasso Shares Some Very Helpful Instagram Tips
- The Go-Go’s Dish On the Music Industry and the Billboard Awards
- Scare Me Is the Only Retirement Plan Josh Ruben Has Now
- Kali Uchis, Wilmer Valderrama, and the Rest of Blast Beat Tell Us What’s Metal
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell, and Everyone Else From Downhill Go Shoeless
- Mila Kunis Reveals Glenn Close Is a Professional Emoji-er
- Andy Samberg, Camila Mendes, and Cristin Milioti Try to Spoil Palm Springs
- Could Rachel Brosnahan Be a Spy?
- The Cast and Creator of Bad Hair Decide Which Hair Is Definitely Haunted
- Miss Americana Did Have to Leave Out Some Taylor Swift Details
- All the Humble, Normal Men Have Returned to Streaming
- Dogs Review Cats
- All of These Film Franchises Take Place Solely on Earth