Marvel’s The Punisher Trailer Makes Good on the Whole Punishment Part
The existing protagonists in the Marvel Netflix stable are all metahumans. Jessica Jones is super-strong, Luke Cage is super-strong and super-durable, Daredevil has heightened senses, and Danny Rand has a magical glowing fist. The next entrant in the canon is merely a mortal man, but he has one very specific superpower: He’s extremely good at killing people. Frank Castle (Jon Bernthal) will reprise his role from Daredevil season two in this fall’s The Punisher, and in its first full trailer, we get a heapin’ helping of ultraviolence. Angry Frank witnesses his wife’s murder, then goes on a revenge-a-palooza in which he recruits allies and earns enemies. Watch for yourself to see just how high a body count you can get in two-and-a-half minutes. The show will begin streaming on Netflix on November 17.
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of