Marvel’s The Punisher Trailer Makes Good on the Whole Punishment Part
The existing protagonists in the Marvel Netflix stable are all metahumans. Jessica Jones is super-strong, Luke Cage is super-strong and super-durable, Daredevil has heightened senses, and Danny Rand has a magical glowing fist. The next entrant in the canon is merely a mortal man, but he has one very specific superpower: He’s extremely good at killing people. Frank Castle (Jon Bernthal) will reprise his role from Daredevil season two in this fall’s The Punisher, and in its first full trailer, we get a heapin’ helping of ultraviolence. Angry Frank witnesses his wife’s murder, then goes on a revenge-a-palooza in which he recruits allies and earns enemies. Watch for yourself to see just how high a body count you can get in two-and-a-half minutes. The show will begin streaming on Netflix on November 17.
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates