Pitch Perfect 3 Trailer: The Bellas Are Back Aca-at It Again With the Unaccompanied Musical Numbers
Just when the Barden Bellas think they’re out, something pulls them right back into the whole singing-with-other-people-but-without-instruments game. Anna Kendrick, Rebel Wilson, Anna Camp, and Hailee Steinfeld (remember how she was in the last movie?) all return in the third installment of the Pitch Perfect franchise, where they go on a world tour, hit on soldiers, and consider leaving the group to go solo (okay, only Anna Kendrick does that, but it’s a big betrayal). Basically, this is the same plot logic as the Fast and Furious movies, but with singing instead of cars, and way more lame “pitch” puns. Pitch Perfect 3 premieres December 22.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of